Software Cinema Adobe Photoshop Advanced Masking Techniques with Katrin Eismann 649MB 1 DVD ISO Format Photoshop CS - Learn how to think like Photoshop to create photorealistic composites that maintain detail, hair and translucency. Take advantage of hidden Masks using features like Alpha Channels, Black and White, contrast and differences. Make multiple Masks, separate fine details, Replace Backdrops and enhance the sky. Learn to combine images based on tone using "Blend If". Lessons Chapter 1 : Introduction to Alpha Channels Lesson 1 : Introduction to Alpha Channels Discussion of the five essential steps of mastering Channel Masks. Lesson 2 : Making an Alpha Channel Introductory example that defines and illustrates using Alpha and Layer Masks. Lesson 3 : Finding an Alpha Channel Using Image Channels to create Alpha Channels. Chapter 2 : Professional Alpha Strategies Lesson 4 : Sky Enhancement Working with a high contrast Luminance Mask and Adjustment Layers to improve an image. Lesson 5 : Separating Fine Details Reveals the fine art of removing backgrounds while maintaining fine detail. Lesson 6 : Replacing Studio Backdrops Learn to replace dark backgrounds with computer generated backdrops and texture. Lesson 7 : Two Masks are Better than One Master the double-hair masking technique to tame the curliest hair. Chapter 3 : Thinking in Black and White Lesson 8 : Black and White Strategy Using Adjustment Layers to create Layer Masks. Lesson 9 : Think Different Replacing a drab sky, while maintaining transitions and details. Chapter 4 : Working with Image Calculations Lesson 10 : Introduction to Calculations Introduction to Image Calculations and working with Apply Image. Lesson 11 : Hair Masking with Calculations Using Image Calculations and blending modes to maintain fine hair detail. Lesson 12 : Motion Masking with Calculations Maintaining translucent motion blur with Image Calculations. Lesson 13 : Veil Masking with Calculations Learn to replace dark backgrounds with computer generated backdrops and texture. Chapter 5 : The Beauty of \"Blend If\" Lesson 14 : Introduction to "Blend If" Accessing and understanding the "Blend If" command. Lesson 15 : 'Blend If' Illustrations Part 1 Using the "Blend If" command to composite image elements. Lesson 16 : 'Blend If' Illustrations Part 2 Using the "Blend If" command to maintain fine detail, while creating a quirky image. Download: http://rapidshare.com/files/65964884/nsid-scapamt.part01.rar http://rapidshare.com/files/65964926/nsid-scapamt.part02.rar http://rapidshare.com/files/65964889/nsid-scapamt.part03.rar http://rapidshare.com/files/65964880/nsid-scapamt.part04.rar http://rapidshare.com/files/65964913/nsid-scapamt.part05.rar http://rapidshare.com/files/65964914/nsid-scapamt.part06.rar http://rapidshare.com/files/65964872/nsid-scapamt.part07.rar
KASPERSKY 2010 NO KEY FOR LIFETIME, proof added
ARE YOU SICK OF YOUR PC GETTING INFECTED OVER AND AGAIN WITH VIRUS???DON'T KNOW WHICH ANTI VIRUS TO USE?OFTEN GETTING IRRITATED CAUSE YOUR KASPERSKY KEY'S GET BLACKLISTED???HERE'S A PERMANENT SOLUTION FOR ALL !!DAYN EXCLUSIVELY PRESENTS KASPERSKY WITH ULTIMATE NON BLACKLISTING SOLUTION ....ENJOY ... AND DO CARE TO REPLY BACK FOR THE EFFORT PUT IN...
Download : http://rapidshare.com/files/249470228/kav188.8.131.529en.exe/
Reset KasperSky : http://rapidshare.com/files/249477769/kis184.108.40.2069_BY_DJ_AT_DAYN_ORKUT_COMMUNITY.rar
Prabhas Telugu Billa Mp3 Songs Rapidshare.com
English Guru aap rapidshare say bhi download kersaktay hain
Password default: netbks.com
Here are few Sanskrit shlokas & sthotra's.
24+ FL Studio (Fruity Loops) Tutorials
- 1. Arpeggio Tutorial - a tutorial that shows how to create arpeggios with FL. (\Al Neez\arp.tut.zip)
2. Strings Tutorial - a not very well taken tutorial which show how to create string patterns with FL.
- 1. 3D Sound tutorial - a tutorial that shows how to create 3D sounds with FL.
- 1. Melody Tutorial vol 1. - the original of Ambi's nice melody tutorial.
2. Melody Tutorial vol 2. - the first edit of Ambi's nice melody tutorial, but I don't remember who made this edit.
3. Melody Tutorial vol 3. - the second edit of Ambi's nice melody tutorial, but I don't remember who made this edit.
- 1. FL Production tutorial - a pretty good tutorial about producing songs with FL.
- 1. 3xOSC Tutorial - a pretty cool tutorial which explains 3xOSC pretty well.
2. 303 Tutorial - a pretty cool tutorial which explains making 303 synths rather well.
3. Melody Tutorial vol. 1 - the original of the first version of Buzzer's melody tutorial.
4. Melody Tutorial vol. 1 Al Neez edit - this is my first edit of the Buzzer's first version of his melody tutorial.
5. Melody Tutorial vol. 1 Al Neez Edit 2 - this is the second edit of the Buzzer's first version of his melody tutorial.
6. Melody Tutorial vol. 2 - This is the original of the Buzzer's second melody tutorial.
7. Melody Tutorial vol. 2 Krames Edit - This is Krameses edit of Buzzer's second melody tutorial.
8. Melody Tutorial vol. 2 Al Neez Edit - This is my edit of Buzzer's second melody tutorial.
9. Stutter Tutorial - a nice stutter tutorial made by Buzzer using a nice technique of muting and unmuting mixer tracks.
- 1. Rhythm Tutorial - this is a nice tutorial made by Christianity which explains creating one of the crucial elements in a trance song.
- 1. Wave Traveller Tutorial - a nice tutorial made by Fruitcake which explains the use of the plugin wave traveller in FL.
- 1. 3xOSC Percussion - a neat tutorial explaining how to create cool percussion elements with 3xOSC.
2. Vocoder Tutorial - a cool tutorial explaining how to create a vocoding effect with 3xOSC.
- 1. Grainy Bass Tutorial - a nice tutorial which explains us how to create some cool grainy bass with FL.
- 1. Attractiveness - a nice tutorial which explains how to produce an attractive trance song with FL.
- 1. Arpeggio Tutorial - this is the original version of the arpeggio tutorial which explains us nicely how to create arpeggios.
2. Arpeggio Tutorial Al Neez edit - this is my edit of the arpeggio tutorial which explains us nicely how to create arpeggios.
- 1. Songmaker's Guide - another nice tutorial on making a nice trance song in FL.
- 1. Automation Tutorial - this is a nice automation tutorial made by Leng.
Marc Horizon (Liquifaction)
- 1. Simple Formulae - a cool tutorial by Marc Horizon (Liquifaction) explaining how to use the formula controller.
- 1. 303 Tutorial - a very cool 303 tutorial made by Silexz from Silexz Studios explaining how to make a 303 synth out of a 3xOSC.
2. FL Beginner's Tutorial - a cool tutorial for beginners on how to make a trance song, pretty cool. (\Silexz\fls.zip)
3. Sidechain Tutorial - a very cool FL6 tutorial on sidechain compression.
- 1. 3xFlange - a nice tutorial on how to flange the 3xOSC with no fx.
- 1. Automation Clips - a nice tutorial on how the automation clips work.
- 1. Basslines - a nice tutorial with no fruity notebook with 5 different bass patterns.
Xia or CreamyGoodness not sure
- 1. How the 3xOSC works - A nice tutorial on how the 3xOSC works.
- 1. Kick Tutorial - a nice tutorial explaining the use of bass drums.
2. Melody Tutorial - a nice melody tutorial with which you can create pretty neat melodies.
3. Melody Tutorial Al Neez edit - my edit of this nice melody tutorial which source is unknown.
4. Noisegated sidechain - a nice noisegated sidechaining tutorial made by who knows, I surely don't [img]./images/smilies/icon_smile.gif[/img].
5. Pretty exaturate - a veery cool tutorial on how to create nice piano compositions.
6. String 3xOSC tutorial - a nice tutorial on how to make a cool realistic pluck with 3xOSC.
7. THX Sound Tutorial - a nice tutorial on how to make THX sounds with 3xOSC.
Pass : mixland
Image Line has released FL Studio 8, a complete music production environment.
Representing the culmination of more than 10 years of sustained development, FL Studio 8 is set to become the most flexible virtual music studio tool in the industry.
Chief Software Architect, Didier Dambrin has realized his vision of creating an open-architecture virtual studio environment where the only constraint on the users is their own imagination. This philosophy is reflected in FL Studio 8’s flexible audio and control data routing, free-form Playlist design and interoperability with industry standards (VST/VSTi/VST2, DXi, DXi2, Buzz, ReWire, MIDI, MP3, WAV, OGG). Didier notes ”We don't try to protect our data & come up with new formats only for marketing reasons. We use existing standards as much as possible, and allow FL Studio to be used as a plugin in other hosts“. In version 8, particular emphasis has been given to improved workflow through enhanced interface design, so that ideas can be crystallized and creativity captured.
What is FL8?
FL Studio is a fully featured, open-architecture music creation and production environment for PC. No extra software is required* to produce any style of music, as the complete set of instrument and studio tools is included in the cost of the package. With the included plugins, sounds and tools the user can create complete songs, as well as backing tracks, loops and sizzling beats. Completed songs can be saved to WAV, MP3 or MIDI or .ZIP or native project formats (.FLP).
Make virtually any sound. FL8 includes 13 virtual synthesizers covering acoustic/synthetic bass, electric guitar and plucked string simulation, sampler tools including piano, general sample playback, and beat-slicing, and a range of synthesis techniques (subtractive, modelling, FM, granular and additive).
With its newest addition, FL Synthmaker - a fully modular environment, you can create & share your own FL instruments, effects & dashboards without the need to write basic code.
Audio Recording & Editing
Capture audio from a single vocalist right through to a full symphony orchestra. FL8 can record up to 64 simultaneous tracks of audio#. The Playlist workspace can contain an unlimited number of audio tracks and allows you to arrange discrete audio events in any order, and position the creative process dictates with complete flexibility. Audio tools allow the ability to time-stretch, pitch-shift, beat-slice, chop, edit and creatively destruct audio. FL8 has further enhanced its Edison Wave Editor, a fully integrated audio editing and recording tool with spectral analysis, convolution reverb, loop-recording and more… FL Studio supports WAV, MP3 and OGG formats.
Record musical performances and ideas in the most logical way. FL8 functions as both a pattern and track based sequencer depending on user preferences. Tools include an unlimited track Step-sequencer, an industry-leading Piano Roll and Automation Clips. FL Studio supports MIDI and input from all standard Controllers.
FL8 is probably the fastest way from your brain to your speakers.
Determine your own project design. In FL8, you decide how your project will be laid out. Unlike the competition, FL8's Playlist is a totally flexible and virtually unbounded space where Note Pattern, Audio and Automation data can be arranged, and edited to suit your creative ideas and workflow.
The most powerful mixer in its class. FL8 includes an industry-leading 64 stereo track mixer. Each track can include up to 8 effects and can also be routed to any of the other 64 tracks or one of 4 dedicated 'send' channels. The 44 included effects plugins span Maximizer, Limiter, Compression, Delay, Distortion, EQ, Filtering, Phasing, Flanging, Chorus, Vocoding and Reverb. These will take you from the creative broad-brush effects like reverb, through to the minutia of the mastering process with multiband compression/limiting and parametric EQ.
Lifetime free updates
Registered FL Studio users who purchase the download edition of the program receive lifetime free updates to the level of the program they buy (Express, Fruity, Producer or XXL edition). For example, all FL Studio 7 customers will be able to download FL Studio 8, 9, 10 ... for free. Boxed edition users can purchase lifetime free updates for a nominal fee.
Key new features and changes
First of all, FL Studio 8 is everything which is included in FL Studio 7 plus many, many more. Let's have a look at its key new features ...
* FL Synthmaker is a fully modular environment where you can create & share your own FL instruments, effects & dashboards without the need to write basic code.
* One-click-recording using the built-in Edison Wave Editor, a fully integrated audio editing and recording tool with spectral analysis, convolution reverb, loop-recording and more…:
* Slicex, the power horse drumloop slicer & re-arranging tool.
* Soundgooodizer is a stereo 'maximizer-enhancer' plugin based on the Maximus sound processing engine. Soundgoodizer is shiny it’s good!
* Included Fruity Limiter/Maximizer for maximizing & compressing final mixes or individual tracks
* FL Studio can permanently learn and remember links to external controllers with the new ‘multilink’ function + 'Override generic links' option.
* Wave Candy is a flexible audio analysis and visualization tool with Oscilloscope, Spectrum Analyser and Peak Meter.
* Sinc interpolation now faster (64point sinc now usable real-time depending on CPU)
* Rendering with latency compensation
* Score logger, records all MIDI & note activity for instant recall.
* Directwave Player, broaden your musical palette with downloadable sound banks and multi-sample sets.
* Recording filter, to select Audio, Automation or Note data recording independently or in any combination.
* New slip editing and resizing tool for Playlist clips
* Multi-core safe plugins are threaded for performance gain on multi-core CPUs.
* Introducing 'Selected mixer track' in Mixer, to which the selected mixer track is routed, and where to place visual effects or a recording Edison.
* FL8 now supports Track-based sequencing, Pattern Clips present sequence data as Audio and/or Automation Clips
* A 'News Panel', to keep users updated with content and patches.
All FL Studio demo versions are fully featured. You can compose new songs and export them to WAV or MP3. The only limitation is that the ability to save the project is disabled.
FL8 will fit easily within your current workflow supporting VST/VSTi/VST2, DXi, DXi2, MP3, WAV, OGG, MIDI, ASIO, ASIO 2. Additionally supported through DirectWave Editor – AKAI AKP (S5/6K,Z4,Z8), Battery (version 1), MPC, Reason, Kurzweil, EXS24, Kontakt (version 1 & 2), Recycle, SFZ+ and SoundFont2.
VTC Audio Recording And Production
VTC's Audio Recording and Production covers the basics of recording without leaving out advanced and interesting features. It covers topics such as the history of analog and digital recording, studio equipment, acoustics and studio design, waveforms and synthesis, MIDI, signal flow and routing, digital audio and editing, microphones types and usage, equalization, dynamics and compression, reverb and time-based effects, mixing, mastering, and the integration between the project and professional studios. This tutorial will give any novice recording engineer the tools, techniques, and knowledge to effectively record and produce professional sounding projects. To begin learning, click on one of the movie topics.
Authors: Edward De Bono, David Ackroyd (Narrator}
Format: Audio Cassette (Abridged)
Publication Date: April 2001
Publisher: New Millenium Audio
Audiobook: Improve Your American English Accent:
Overcoming Major Obstacles to Understanding
Charlsie Childs | McGraw-Hill (2003)
PDF+MP3 | English | 200.3 MB | Pages: 64
ISBN-10 / ASIN: 0071428097 | ISBN-13 / EAN: 9780071428095
Sound like a native English speaker in six easy lessons
Even though you know the vocabulary and the endless grammar rules, you still find it difficult to pronounce English words correctly. This struggle with your new language can make communicating with native English speakers a frustrating experience for both you and them. Now you can gain confidence in your English skills and speak like an American with this focused, nonintimidating program.
Improve Your American English Accent is an easy and enjoyable way to learn and master the most challenging American English speech characteristics, such as:
� The most troublesome of sixteen American English vowel sounds
� The duration of vowel sounds
� Differences in stressed and unstressed syllables and words
� How a sound is changed by the sounds that come before and after it
� Stress in words and phrases and how it influences timing
The CDs present six 35-minute lessons, each one covering key obstacles faced by nonnative English speakers. Author Charlsie Childs is your own personal tutor, talking you through her proven methods for overcoming the tricks of English pronunciation. Accompanying the CDs is a booklet containing written pronunciation guidelines and transcriptions of the sounds, words, and sentences you encounter on the recording.
Lynda.com - Avid Xpress Pro 5.5 Essential Editing All filmmakers and television producers (budding and experienced alike) will probably use an Avid product at some point in their careers. Avid Xpress Pro 5.5 Essential Editing covers the latest version of this high-end editing application, from the basics of using its interface to the ins and outs of rendering, creating titles and credits, and importing and exporting footage. Chris also demonstrates a range of hands-on editing techniques. Exercise files accompany this training.
FlyakiteOSX is a transformation pack. It will transform the look of an ordinary Windows XP+ system to resemble the look of Mac OS X. The installer simply automates the process of replacing critical system files, setting registry tweaks, and installing extras such as cursors, sounds, visual styles, etc.
30.29 MB Rapidshare